Past Memory Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Past Memory Academy! May we unit from the past!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Get Fuels to Duel
Who is the best of Blue? I_vote_lcapWho is the best of Blue? I_voting_barWho is the best of Blue? I_vote_rcap 
KidGrim09
Who is the best of Blue? I_vote_lcapWho is the best of Blue? I_voting_barWho is the best of Blue? I_vote_rcap 
N4KED_SN4KE
Firehand
lolzjoker
firecool9
BurnmasterYoto
Project AGR
arkemea
dragon44535
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Who is the best of Blue?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meximalt

meximalt

Memory Points : 20950

Who is the best of Blue? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best of Blue?   Who is the best of Blue? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:25 pm

jocolor Hello Obelisk Blue Members, I am curious to see the skill of the top duelists here at Past Memory Academy... I challenge the top duelist of the class to a duel! That way, i can see for myself how good you guys are. jocolor
Back to top Go down

Who is the best of Blue?
Page 1 of 1