Welcome to Past Memory Academy! May we unit from the past!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Get Fuels to Duel
So What DN decks do you run? I_vote_lcapSo What DN decks do you run? I_voting_barSo What DN decks do you run? I_vote_rcap 
KidGrim09
So What DN decks do you run? I_vote_lcapSo What DN decks do you run? I_voting_barSo What DN decks do you run? I_vote_rcap 
N4KED_SN4KE
Firehand
lolzjoker
firecool9
BurnmasterYoto
Project AGR
arkemea
dragon44535
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

So What DN decks do you run?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BurnmasterYoto

BurnmasterYoto

Memory Points : 13329

So What DN decks do you run? Empty
PostSubject: So What DN decks do you run?   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm

exactly what the topic says

i run six sams/exodia/final count down/darkworld/lightsworn/MY BURN DECK!!/zombies from the past
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxasfighter18

roxasfighter18

Memory Points : 13314

PostSubject: my decks i run   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 pm

i run lightsworns/kakuri/dark world/evil heros/my burn deck/gladiator beast/blackwing/and now a worm/fabled/charmer/six sam and toons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGrim09

KidGrim09

Memory Points : 13350

PostSubject: Re: So What DN decks do you run?   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:25 pm

I run jurrac+evol, glads, beast warrior, six sams, gishiki, god's, aliens... SLIFER RED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firehand

Firehand

Memory Points : 13327

PostSubject: Re: So What DN decks do you run?   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

I run Egyptian Gods deck, Dark World deck, Gamble deck and Malefic deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Get Fuels to Duel
Admin

Memory Points : 13446

PostSubject: Decks that i run   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm

I run OTK deck, Fusion deck, tengu plant, chaos deck, graveworns, lightworns, twilight stun, twilight deck, xyz deck, dino deck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pastmemoryacademy.forumotion.com
N4KED_SN4KE

Memory Points : 13364

PostSubject: Re: So What DN decks do you run?   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm

i run Gustos, Lavals, Lighsworns, ChaosSworns, Banish Glads, Grave Keepers, Machines, Ninjas, Six Sams, and Chaos Dragons. all decks i made in rl and traded off Razz (except gustos and Six Sams, still keepin those)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What DN decks do you run?   So What DN decks do you run? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So What DN decks do you run?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Past Memory Academy :: Friendly Forum-
Jump to: